“Our focus is on creating a cohesive community network, whereby we can support groups and residents to assist each other in making Stoke a great place to live. “
Crossroads Care Surrey
We run a variety of social clubs for adults with varying disabilities, care cafes for carers and people with dementia and Saturday clubs for children with disabilities and complex care needs.
All our club sessions are provided at a low cost to give carers an extended, affordable break of up top five hours.
Please be aware to enjoy our clubs:
- You do not need to be receiving respite care services from us.
- You can live out of the area.
- You can attend as many clubs in a week as you would like, but only the first one will be at the subsidised rate.
- Each session must be booked in advacne with your local care co-ordinator.
- If a place at the club is offered please let us know if the attendee is not attending that day / week.
- You will need to arrange suitable transport to and from the club for the attendee.
- Many of our clubs provide refreshments that are included in the cost of the session.
Guildford Dementia Care Cafe for people living with dementia and their carers, family and friends. Donation of £5 to cover lunch. Second Friday of the month, noon to 2pm, Worplesdon Cricket Pavilion, Bagshot Road, Worplesdon GU3 3RF.
Crossroads Guildford Saturday Social Club. First and third Saturday of the month at the Park Barn Social Centre, Park Barn Drive GU2 8EN. There are activities, quizzes and crafts for adults with varying disabilities, general health needs, and first stage dementia. Carers can book their charges in for £20 a session, lunch is provided. This is not a drop-in session.
Sheila Hargreaves on 07783 018391